All Access Usc Water Polo Practice
with Jovan Vavic,
USC Head Mens and Womens Water Polo Coach;
2012 National Mens Water Polo Coach of the Year;
201213 Mens and Womens NCAA Champs the fourth time in his career he has swept the national titles;
winners of five straight Mens NCAA Championships 20082012 and 13 total NCAA titles men and women, including 6 consecutive titles from 200813;
11time MPSF Coach of the Year, 12time National Coach of the Year,
9 Cutino Award winners
Jovan Vavic has led both the USC mens and womens water polo teams to national championships three times in the same school year 199899, 200304 and 200910 and has lifted the Trojans to four consecutive mens national championships in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Now for the first time you can take a poolside seat and watch Coach Vavic run six USC practices in realtime while he teaches all aspects of water polo! Explore the practice dynamics that offer a mix of skill work, drills, strength training, tactics, and strategies and include nearly 150 practice drillsactivities and situations. Vavics proven system of success is legendary and gets results.
This extensive DVD set includes more than 10 hours of water polo practice, including six sessions over three days of practice.
This DVD set covers nearly every facet of how Coach Vavic teaches and coaches the game.
Order now and take the first step in integrating these proven techniques and coaching methods into your program!
622 minutes 8 DVDs. 2012.
- Practice 1 Over 30 drills and activities in this session featuring individual warm up drills, passing, passing with med balls, leg work while shooting, station drills that include shooting, 2 meter man work, shooting against 2 man drop, 1 man drop and shooting against splitter.
- Practice 2 This training session includes over 25 activities. Individual skill development, passing with movement, leg work with stretch cords and medicine balls, shooting around X1 and X3 5 and 6 positions, half court offense and defense, defense playing a drop and a split, and attacking with 21 and 45 drive.
- Practice 1 This session includes team warm up, swimming with balls, passing work with weight belts, shooting with weight belts, 6on5 shooting drills, half court work, attack press defense with post up from position 1 that will force the defense to adjust and make switches. This practice is packed with drills and various strategic play that includes detailed demonstrations of numerous situations in the half court. Over 30 practice activities in all!
- Practice 2 This session includes a strength and conditioning weight room session. The pool session that follows includes more than 20 drills and game play situations that include passing with movement against a splitter, passing that requires legwork, and shooting in all possible fast break situations.
- Practice 1 On deck dynamic stretching routine, ball control drills, running different moves with the ball in 2M then outside, passing with the ball legwork focus, 4 on 3 fast break drills vs. press and area defense, attacking a 23 drop, plus 6 on 5 offense and defensive situations, and ending with counter attack. 30 practice activities and situations.
- Practice 2 This session includes hole guarding and situations that develop in hole guarding, shooting, defending against the 31 drive in 12 court situation against a 34 drop, 6 on 5 and 5 on 6 situations. 10 practice activities and situational plays in this session.
All Access videos are designed to allow viewers from all over the world to see how successful coaches run their practices in a live practice setting. All Access videos allow viewers to see the practices unedited and in realtime. You will see how tISBN: 798576589660
Click Image to Browse Print Catalog Page: