Used indoors and out, with no motor or batteries, the Roller Racer is a perennial favorite with kids.
How's it Work?
1. Sit on the middle of the seat.
2. Place feet on the handlebars.
3. Grip the handlebars.
4. Swing the handlebars from side to side.
Don't just turn them, swing!!
The Roller Racer is a safe riding device for children following these guidelines.
1. Do not use on or near inclines, roadways, or stairs.
2. Always ride seated, with feet on the handlebars.
3. Wear shoes.
4. One rider at a time.
This product is great for building upper body strength and gross motor skills in children ages 3 and up.